Post Your Random Thoughts

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
User avatar
Cora
Ambassador of the Year / Team Leader
Ambassador of the Year / Team Leader
Posts: 2812
Joined: Sun 22 Aug, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby Cora » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 9:19 am

I have GOT to get out of Milford. I want to move to California where it's warm all damn year. And there's a beach where you can't see the land on the other side. And surfing. And...and....it's not Iowa.


Image
Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
vegawriters
Team Leader
Team Leader
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby vegawriters » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 9:21 am

Cora wrote:I have GOT to get out of Milford. I want to move to California where it's warm all damn year. And there's a beach where you can't see the land on the other side. And surfing. And...and....it's not Iowa.


Cali forever. When I finally get out there, we will rule the coast!


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 676
Joined: Mon 22 Aug, 2011 6:56 pm

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby Snowmonkies » Thu 30 Jun, 2016 12:26 pm

Gotta go to work on my day off to help with inventory in 15 minutes.
Yay counting :ugh:
At least they feed us pizza afterwards :drool:


Hedgehogs for days

User avatar
MarkJ1994
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun 23 Jun, 2013 8:08 pm
Location: Orlando, FL
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby MarkJ1994 » Sat 16 Jul, 2016 1:44 am

:wave:
Hope everyone is doing well. Miss everyone.


Markj1994
https://www.facebook.com/ThePackage13
Image
Image

Shows been to:
October 1, 2013~ Orlando, FL House of Blues
April 26, 2014- Fort Myers, FL.
April 27, 2014- Jacksonville, FL
August 3, 2014- Louisville, Kentucky

User avatar
Cora
Ambassador of the Year / Team Leader
Ambassador of the Year / Team Leader
Posts: 2812
Joined: Sun 22 Aug, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby Cora » Wed 20 Jul, 2016 1:05 pm

They say if you think about something every day for a majority of that day, you're never supposed to give up on it.

I feel like it's almost time to just give up. Can't stop thinking about it, but it's just not going to happen I'm sure. :cry:

Must. Think. Of. Something else.


Image
Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
vegawriters
Team Leader
Team Leader
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby vegawriters » Wed 20 Jul, 2016 11:00 pm

Cora wrote:They say if you think about something every day for a majority of that day, you're never supposed to give up on it.

I feel like it's almost time to just give up. Can't stop thinking about it, but it's just not going to happen I'm sure. :cry:

Must. Think. Of. Something else.


Can I ask?


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Cora
Ambassador of the Year / Team Leader
Ambassador of the Year / Team Leader
Posts: 2812
Joined: Sun 22 Aug, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby Cora » Thu 21 Jul, 2016 9:40 am

vegawriters wrote:
Cora wrote:They say if you think about something every day for a majority of that day, you're never supposed to give up on it.

I feel like it's almost time to just give up. Can't stop thinking about it, but it's just not going to happen I'm sure. :cry:

Must. Think. Of. Something else.


Can I ask?


More or less just getting out of my hometown and finding something elsewhere. Being happy with life. That kinda thing. :noclue:


Image
Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
vegawriters
Team Leader
Team Leader
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby vegawriters » Thu 21 Jul, 2016 10:22 am

Cora wrote:
vegawriters wrote:
Cora wrote:They say if you think about something every day for a majority of that day, you're never supposed to give up on it.

I feel like it's almost time to just give up. Can't stop thinking about it, but it's just not going to happen I'm sure. :cry:

Must. Think. Of. Something else.


Can I ask?


More or less just getting out of my hometown and finding something elsewhere. Being happy with life. That kinda thing. :noclue:


Oh. That is a given for you. :)


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
Cora
Ambassador of the Year / Team Leader
Ambassador of the Year / Team Leader
Posts: 2812
Joined: Sun 22 Aug, 2010 9:51 pm
Location: Okoboji, IA
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby Cora » Fri 22 Jul, 2016 9:26 am

vegawriters wrote:Oh. That is a given for you. :)


Awwww :hug:


Image
Proud TL of the Webcast Team!
#2016ForDavidImage :sp: Always in our hearts

User avatar
stephb
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6579
Joined: Sun 17 Jan, 2010 9:11 am
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby stephb » Tue 26 Jul, 2016 11:02 pm

I recently figured out that if you can't see a person for whatever reason but yet you can still talk to them, 20 questions (ok maybe not actually 20 but more hat asking and asking) is the best way to get to know them. Man the gamut of topics talked about is astonishing.


Steph

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
vegawriters
Team Leader
Team Leader
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby vegawriters » Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:09 am

stephb wrote:I recently figured out that if you can't see a person for whatever reason but yet you can still talk to them, 20 questions (ok maybe not actually 20 but more hat asking and asking) is the best way to get to know them. Man the gamut of topics talked about is astonishing.


oooo

New getting to know you game for the WC?


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
vegawriters
Team Leader
Team Leader
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby vegawriters » Thu 28 Jul, 2016 12:10 am

My townhouse is starting to look like a townhouse and not a storage unit. Very slowly. If only I could snap my fingers and just make the downstairs and the basement look as good as the bedroom.


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

Kship2001
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 118
Joined: Sun 17 Jul, 2016 9:45 pm

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby Kship2001 » Thu 02 Feb, 2017 10:14 am

Wish I had more money so I could go on cool vacations! Like Hawaii & the Caribbean

I seriously love The Walking Dead!

I have 4 pugs

How's that for random thoughts, lol


Crazy is just fine cause I like where I'm going :sp:

Image

User avatar
vegawriters
Team Leader
Team Leader
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby vegawriters » Mon 13 Feb, 2017 10:01 pm

Tonight's random thoughts:

Pizza is the reason I am not skinny. But it is tasty.

Having a band live next door is actually a lot of fun sometimes.

The Utah Jazz need to NOT be screwing up in games like they have the last three ...


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

User avatar
stephb
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6579
Joined: Sun 17 Jan, 2010 9:11 am
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby stephb » Tue 14 Feb, 2017 9:25 am

vegawriters wrote:Pizza is the reason I am not skinny. But it is tasty.

It is probably a good part of reason for me too. It is just soooo good! I've been asked how it is that I don't get tired of it. My response is always something like this: If I always had the same pizza yes I would probably get sick of it but there are so many options that I don't. First you have numerous pizza restaurants that are all different. Second you have numerous kinds of frozen pizza. Next you add in homemade pizza and pizza burgers. Then you think about there being thin crust, regular crust, thick crust, and all the various toppings that you can always have a variety. So no, I don't get sick of it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


Steph

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
vegawriters
Team Leader
Team Leader
Posts: 766
Joined: Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:18 pm
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby vegawriters » Tue 14 Feb, 2017 9:56 am

stephb wrote:
vegawriters wrote:Pizza is the reason I am not skinny. But it is tasty.

It is probably a good part of reason for me too. It is just soooo good! I've been asked how it is that I don't get tired of it. My response is always something like this: If I always had the same pizza yes I would probably get sick of it but there are so many options that I don't. First you have numerous pizza restaurants that are all different. Second you have numerous kinds of frozen pizza. Next you add in homemade pizza and pizza burgers. Then you think about there being thin crust, regular crust, thick crust, and all the various toppings that you can always have a variety. So no, I don't get sick of it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


hahahahaha

There's this local place that is just so good and they actually deliver to my neighborhood. And they're inexpensive. And ... and ... ;)


Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Image
Image

Image

crystal08
Team Leader
Team Leader
Posts: 1635
Joined: Mon 03 May, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby crystal08 » Tue 14 Feb, 2017 1:20 pm

stephb wrote:
vegawriters wrote:Pizza is the reason I am not skinny. But it is tasty.

It is probably a good part of reason for me too. It is just soooo good! I've been asked how it is that I don't get tired of it. My response is always something like this: If I always had the same pizza yes I would probably get sick of it but there are so many options that I don't. First you have numerous pizza restaurants that are all different. Second you have numerous kinds of frozen pizza. Next you add in homemade pizza and pizza burgers. Then you think about there being thin crust, regular crust, thick crust, and all the various toppings that you can always have a variety. So no, I don't get sick of it. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:


Yes! Thank you pizza is the best.
Heart shaped pizza is awesome.

Happy valentine's day everyone!


Image

Image

User avatar
stephb
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6579
Joined: Sun 17 Jan, 2010 9:11 am
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby stephb » Fri 10 Mar, 2017 4:28 pm

So I am not sure if I am pissed or not. Tuesday I called to get new internet (website said to call the local number to order) but was told that it couldn't be installed until April 5. However, I was given a number of the company (corporate) to see if they could move it up. I called corporate and they scheduled it for today by 5. I called this morning to see if the could narrow the installation time so I could go back home from work. The lady didn't know the time but did confirm installation today. I just hung up with corporate as I still haven't heard anything and they told me it is scheduled for Tuesday the 14th. Apparently what happened was I told was told to call to move up the installation date but the local person I talked to gave my information to their supervisor who also contacted corporate to move the date as well. While I am happy local people followed up even though they weren't asked to since they told me to call corporate, I am upset that it is now not being installed until Tuesday. What I don't understand is when I called corporate this morning they said today but this afternoon they said the 14th. They supervisor I just spoke to said everything in their system is time/date stamped and she sees it was scheduled for the 14th since Wednesday (the day after I signed up).


Steph

Image
Image
Image

User avatar
sickestpup
Ambassador
Ambassador
Posts: 389
Joined: Mon 19 Aug, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Reading, PA
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby sickestpup » Fri 17 Mar, 2017 7:06 am

I'm moving tomorrow. Super nervous about it. I feel kinda grown up.....but now from all this anxiety I NEED A SHOOOOW!



User avatar
stephb
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 6579
Joined: Sun 17 Jan, 2010 9:11 am
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Contact:

Re: Post Your Random Thoughts

Unread postby stephb » Mon 20 Mar, 2017 9:41 pm

sickestpup wrote:I'm moving tomorrow. Super nervous about it. I feel kinda grown up.....but now from all this anxiety I NEED A SHOOOOW!

How'd your move go?


Steph

Image
Image
Image


Return to “Random”



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest