GISHWHES

Something you're itching to say that just doesn't fit anywhere else? By all means, don't hold back. Share it here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

GISHWHES

Unread postby Rose » 27 Sep 2012 08:38

GISWHES is the Greatest International Scavenger Hunt the World Has Ever Seen and it was created last year by Misha Collins, it's exactly what it sounds like. A scavenger hunt, but you have to do crazy things and send pictures or videos to him.
It costs a minium of ten dollars to sign up but all profits go to Random Acts his charity. And if you win you get a sleep over in a haunted castel in Scotland.

This just struck me as something the world crew would love seeing as some of last years items were:
1.    Someone completely covered in cotton candy. The only part of them that can be showing is their face, which has to have lipstick all over it. (19 points)
5.    Photo of an unconventional, but practical, use of Mayonnaise. (9 points)
15. A man or boy wearing a suit of flowers and leaves. (15 points)
24.  A world-renowned landmark recreated entirely of gummy bears. (31 points)
149.A church choir singing “eye of the tiger” in a church. (32 points)
154.Someone eating a meatball and mint-chip ice cream sandwich while saying, “mmmmm. Delicious!” (8 points)

So yeah fun for all, sign up is here if anyone is interested

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: GISHWHES

Unread postby chandra » 27 Sep 2012 15:59

this sounds awesome! i luv misha-migo haha

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Random”