My band Idlehour

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
67_67
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My band Idlehour

Unread postby 67_67 » 21 Oct 2014 11:52

I hope this is the right place, just wanted to share my band Idlehour's music with you guys! We're a grunge/rock band from London, influenced by Nirvana, Hole, Smashing Pumpkins, Sick Puppies (obviously), Flyleaf, the Cure, Marilyn Manson and a whole load more.

This is the video for our song "Parasites":

You can also hear our full debut mini-album online at idlehour.bandcamp.com, find us on Facebook at facebook.com/idlehouruk and you can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram @idlehouruk

Thank you!
Drew

I do the same thing every day, hoping just to end this phase...

Return to “Inspired”