Help Me Decide?

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help Me Decide?

Unread postby Ceallach » 22 Jul 2013 13:17

I'm going through my photo library (huge), trying to select shots that are good enough to submit to a photo contest. After a while, it reaches the point that none of them seem to have any quality or substance.

Will you help me make some choices? The ones that I've tentatively selected, so far, have been placed in a special album on Photobucket. Here's the link to the album:

When it asks for a password, use Riptide

Like the ones that you think might have a chance, feel free to comment if you want to....and you'll help me figure out if I'm being objective enough.

OH - BTW: the contest is for nature images, with categories that include things like
> Marine/coastal > Lakes/rivers >Forests

And I can't say this enough:
THANK YOU!!!!

MUSIC SPEAKS WHEN WORDS FAIL

sicklucidpainter
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Help Me Decide?

Unread postby sicklucidpainter » 22 Jul 2013 14:24

I want to help but it seems I need some sort of password to access the album?

"not knowing everything is all that makes it okay....sometimes" ~Katarina Maxwell

Finally saw the puppies ~*Fete Ballroom Providence RI, 08-09-2013*~

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ceallach » 22 Jul 2013 15:12

no worries - the password is Riptide

sicklucidpainter
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sicklucidpainter » 23 Jul 2013 05:54

awww, all your pictures make me miss Florida really REALLY REALLY bad. lol.

That being said I love "Florida Freeze", the colors and everything are breathtaking.

Then I really like 14-16 picture wise (the sunsets over what looks like a lagoon or cove area) The colors make me feel like I'm at home

Overall I love your photography, its beautiful stuff and you make me re appreciate the beauty Florida had (I lived in Palm Bay for 15 years)

Good luck on the contest and dont forget to let us know which one you choose :biggrin:

"not knowing everything is all that makes it okay....sometimes" ~Katarina Maxwell

Finally saw the puppies ~*Fete Ballroom Providence RI, 08-09-2013*~

Ceallach
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Ceallach » 23 Sep 2013 21:15

Return to “Inspired”