My out-of-this-world story blog

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
DragonUK
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My out-of-this-world story blog

Unread postby DragonUK » 24 Jun 2013 12:16

Hey guys

This is a blog where I write along with some friends!

Our topics at the moment are zombies, mythical gods, werewolfs and soon one about a hunter.
It's worth to check it out ;)

(I know it's in portuguese and all but it's worth using the translator tool! (^.^)

http://historiasfantasticas-paraquemquer.blogspot.pt/

Return to “Inspired”