R.I.P. Chi Cheng!(Letter In Memory of Chi)[fromtheDeftones)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TrevorSP89
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

R.I.P. Chi Cheng!(Letter In Memory of Chi)[fromtheDeftones)

Unread postby TrevorSP89 » 16 Apr 2013 21:56

title: R.I.P. Chi Cheng!-(Letter In Memory of Chi) August 15, 1970-April 13, 2013
writing timeline: April 14, 2013 12:07 A.M.-12:50 A.M.

---His battle was him vs. his injuries, but he didn't lose, because he will not be forgotten. His angels where his family, friends, fans, and God, because we pray and gave our love to him as God gave his love to Chi and to all people.
My prayers is to his friends and family, and other people close to him, while they attend his funeral. May God guide you (family and friends) with honor and blessings of knowing Chi and all the amazing memorable things you did with him.
Coma couldn't erase his legacy, because his legacy is in the music of the Deftones.
Coma couldn't touched his heart, because love powers all. One love for Chi, one love from God, one love from his family, one love from his friends, and one love from his fans. Coma never took music away from him, because his music comes from the heart and soul. Let his friend's and family's hearts heal in time, where we know that someday, God will call us home where we will join Chi again.
---May he rest in peace, may he be in peace,
up in heaven where the angels sing and dance.
Love from all of us to Chi, love from God where love never fails,
because he spread his wings into the blue sky towards the
horizons where the angels fly and where the ship sails.

Trevor Cormier
(Plano, TX) [north suburb of Dallas, TX]

''I do not fear death, for I will rest in the arms of the Lord, I will be in paradise.''-Samantha Michelle Nance (aka: Shelley) (R.I.P. April 7, 1989-September 11, 2009) flutterby727.deviantart.com

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Inspired”