Path Way

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
beckie.l
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Path Way

Unread postby beckie.l » 24 Mar 2013 15:05

So I was told to shear some of my writing so here is some...

As i walk along my pathway I come across a T-junction. "Which way should I go". I say aloud I am all alone. They look the same. Still I ask my self, "which way should I go." "Should I flip a coin?" "No go which way is right for me." I deiced to go right. I walk along they road. A hedge grows where I entered. Looks like there is no tuning back now. I carry on walking, Soon Its starts to get think with trees and starts to get dark. Now it's so dark I can't see An owl hoots it makes me jump. I look around there's eyes in the trees all looking down on me. I walk on the eyes watch me as I walk. Its so dark now I cant see at all. I fall down a hole. To be stuck in for what seems like eternity. There is no way of getting out. I start to shout for help I carry on in till i nearly lose my voice. I give up and fall asleep. In a short while I hear something. It sounds like a car Someone has come to save me. A familiar face looks down on me and calls "you need a hand?" He drops a ladder I start to climb I get near the top he holds out his hand and helps me up. "There we go. You alright?" "I am now you'er here. "Not for long though, I will be off to help another person stuck in a hole." "Right I best be off." He gets in his car gives a nod and a smile. "See you when you are stuck in another hole I guess." "Bye bye for now" He waves and drives off in to the distance.
As I Walk Along my path way I come across a T-junction...

I wrote this 3 years ago when I was In a bit of the mess and I needed saving. Sick Puppies's music it helped me threw a lot of it as well as the person I wrote about in this. So yeah I hope you guys like it And I'm sorry if there is any grammar mistakes in it I have Dyslexia I have tried my best to get it write Enjoy and tell me what you think :smile:

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Path Way

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 24 Mar 2013 16:20

That's certainly very interesting. I enjoyed reading it. Glad to see Sick Puppies helped you as they did the same for me. I also commend you for dealing with dyslexia and having the courage to write like that!

beckie.l
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Path Way

Unread postby beckie.l » 24 Mar 2013 16:24

Thank you very much. Comments like this help me write in such ways all the more :smile: I'm also glad you enjoyed it.

Return to “Inspired”