NEW SONG: ''Cold Sleeping December!'' (original)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TrevorSP89
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

NEW SONG: ''Cold Sleeping December!'' (original)

Unread postby TrevorSP89 » 13 Dec 2012 21:11

Another new song from my Trevor Cormier Music project. :rock: This one is ''Cold Sleeping December!'':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rfu5p9LQD4

''I do not fear death, for I will rest in the arms of the Lord, I will be in paradise.''-Samantha Michelle Nance (aka: Shelley) (R.I.P. April 7, 1989-September 11, 2009) flutterby727.deviantart.com

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: NEW SONG: ''Cold Sleeping December!'' (original)

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 14 Dec 2012 09:27

I like that :3

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

TrevorSP89
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: NEW SONG: ''Cold Sleeping December!'' (original)

Unread postby TrevorSP89 » 14 Dec 2012 22:52

Thank you! :) Please spread the word! :rock:
If you want to continue to follow my music, please follow me on Twitter and Facebook by clicking on the links in the description below my video.

''I do not fear death, for I will rest in the arms of the Lord, I will be in paradise.''-Samantha Michelle Nance (aka: Shelley) (R.I.P. April 7, 1989-September 11, 2009) flutterby727.deviantart.com

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Inspired”