Finally...

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Finally...

Unread postby Skinwalker » 10 Oct 2012 17:59

This is another creative writing piece. This is all that's been going through my mind all week since he "asked me out" on Monday.

Finally my life is turning around. Now that I need you you're actually here. I'm glad that I have someone to talk to, to turn to. I'm just a vase that been broken to many times. Are you my duct tape? My super glue? Friday night is our night. Is it a date or just a time to hang out? Your girlfriend hates me and you love me. You keep talking about cutting her from your life. Maybe its time to do so. I've never seen you smile as much as I have this week. When you said you wanted every girl in the area I blushed realizing it was me and guys. I don't know if that's what you mean but that's what it meant to me. I sit every class waiting for the bell to ring so I can go to fourth block and see you. Every class you are not with me is an eternity. Friday will be the longest day I've ever lived. I won't see you until the night where we can hang out. Alone. I don't care if your girlfriend knows but you do. I love you more than anything and you make me smile when no one else can. Finally its time for everything to finally make sense in my life. Maybe now its my time to shine. Finally its time for me to break from my shell and become a beautiful butterfly. I want nothing more than to fall asleep with my head on your shoulder on long bus rides like we had at one point. Finally its time that you saw how I felt. Finally you understand. <3

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Finally...

Unread postby chandra » 11 Oct 2012 09:51

that sounds great, I really hope everything works out for you! :smile: :hug:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 12 Oct 2012 19:36

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 13 Oct 2012 11:47

awww :)

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Return to “Inspired”