Girl Next Door

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Girl Next Door

Unread postby Skinwalker » 16 Sep 2012 12:06

This is sort of a take off of the song Girl Next Door by Saving Jane. This is another figurative writing piece.

I can't help but wonder why. Why you make me see you cry and why you make me see you hurt. She may be a cheerleader; trust me I know shes gorgeous. I watch her at all the games wishing I was her. I'm just a girl standing alone behind this instrument. Wrapped in my own mistakes. I put my clarinet down only to pick up my bass. I would give anything to be that beautiful siren. She's Miss America and I know you love her. Her blonde hair is her veil and her face is the face of Aphrodite. I may not be Aphrodite but I am me; the girl next door. I see love in your eyes and I know you'll pounce on your prey. She's not used to being alone or being used. I'm just a dirty napkin, used and thrown away. Her smile is like the sunrise, full of beauty and new hope. I move by night so that no one has to see me again. I know you love her, everyone loves her. Everyone but me, whats it matter though? I'm just the girl next door. I want to hit her, I want to hurt her. Ruin her radiance and destroy her from the foundation up. She is only a ticking time bomb. I know that shes calling you but trust me, don't follow it. I want to say I love you but whats it matter? I'm just the girl next door.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!
SMILE!!! Let everyone know you are a lot stronger than you were yesterday
Sometimes what holds you together & what tears you apart are the SAME things!

Shows so far (Just starting): 5/4/2013

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Girl Next Door

Unread postby chandra » 20 Sep 2012 14:01

this sounds really good too, i just hope it's not based in reality........

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 20 Sep 2012 19:27

Sadly everything is true. The only things that aren't is she isn't a cheerleader and I don't live next door to him.

Lose your pride, lose your patience, lose your mind. But whatever the case may be, NEVER LOSE HOPE!

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 21 Sep 2012 10:35

that sucks, i'm sorry :comfort:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Skinwalker
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Skinwalker » 24 Sep 2012 11:39

Well its helped me right some nice love songs and anger songs so I guess it helps. Its sad but hes happy for now...

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 24 Sep 2012 13:31

i guess that's a pretty good way to look at it, i'll be hoping things look up for you though :hug:

Return to “Inspired”