Wings

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sh4ms
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Wings

Unread postby sh4ms » 03 Aug 2012 14:08

//* You're my constant inspiration, you mean the world to me and I'm grateful to be here :rock: *//

Wings
----

In the heart within your heart
that mends its secret wounds -

That's where you'll find us.
Last edited by sh4ms on 09 Sep 2012 03:28, edited 1 time in total.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Wings

Unread postby chandra » 03 Aug 2012 15:09

wow, just wow. that's really great :smile:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

sh4ms
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Wings

Unread postby sh4ms » 06 Aug 2012 10:41

Hey thanks chandra :smile:

Return to “Inspired”