Song Writers? Bands?

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Song Writers? Bands?

Unread postby Rose » 23 Jan 2012 13:47

I know theres more then a few musically inclined people here and I wanted to let you all know about the RPM Challenge.
It's a challenge to record an album in February, basically all you do is sing up and you can visit their forums connect with other people that are entered. All you have to do is send them a cd with either ten songs or thirty five minutes of music. It must all be original, there is no age limit, and it has to be sent to them by March first.
If you do enter send me a message, you can find me as either Rose or Out of Step. :smile:

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

katie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Song Writers? Bands?

Unread postby katie » 23 Jan 2012 21:28

Aww if only i had a better recording situation and a singing voice that i didn't absolutely detest I would totally enter!

Return to “Inspired”