White Balloons Inspired -Digital Art-

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

White Balloons Inspired -Digital Art-

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 13 Dec 2011 16:52

My tablet was fixed~
So I made this art inspired by the "White Balloons" lyrics
It's kinda sorta a self-portrait 0_o I dunno, probably because when it started it was supposed to be my Deviantart ID then ended up being this XD

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

ColorfulDetonation
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: White Balloons Inspired -Digital Art-

Unread postby ColorfulDetonation » 27 Dec 2011 21:25

That's cool:3

~Michaela Lee~

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: White Balloons Inspired -Digital Art-

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 29 Dec 2011 15:33

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Return to “Inspired”