Humanoid album cover

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Humanoid album cover

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 26 Nov 2011 18:49

My two friends are big Tokio Hotel fans. Last year I drew them a picture of Bill Kaulitz for Christmas, and they both loved it. I did it again this year, with a new drawing technique I was trying out, and I copied the cover of the album Humanoid. It's definitely not exact, but I'm really proud of how it came out.

And the cover for comparison:

I have to say I did have fun doing it. On occasion I enjoy sitting down for a long time and having a drawing marathon on the computer and coming out with something really good. And I like sci-fi, so drawing something robotic with futuristic machinery (though trying to draw all of it was near impossible XD) was fun for me.

*Edit: I fiddled with the .psd file so I got only the lineart:

Hedgehogs for days

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Humanoid album cover

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 12 Dec 2011 06:05

I like that =D
looks cool!

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Humanoid album cover

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 12 Dec 2011 12:51

Hedgehogs for days

Return to “Inspired”