Bleeding Red (original song by me!) CHECK IT OUT! :)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TrevorSP89
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Bleeding Red (original song by me!) CHECK IT OUT! :)

Unread postby TrevorSP89 » 26 Nov 2011 14:51

This is my new song ''Bleeding Red'':
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITjs61WM_pQ

NOTE ABOUT THIS SONG:
What influenced me to write and record this song was listening to Disturbed's album Asylum of the song ''Warrior'' and Five Finger Death Punch's song ''Under And Over It'' for the ''metal'' influence and Adam Roth's band Green Audio for the ''ambient'' influence.

It's available for free download. Read the description of the video for more information!
SPREAD THE WORD! :)

''I do not fear death, for I will rest in the arms of the Lord, I will be in paradise.''-Samantha Michelle Nance (aka: Shelley) (R.I.P. April 7, 1989-September 11, 2009) flutterby727.deviantart.com

Eliza_janet5
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Bleeding Red (original song by me!) CHECK IT OUT! :)

Unread postby Eliza_janet5 » 03 Dec 2011 16:46

omg i love it! and i love those songs!
and is there any lyrics in your song cuz i can't hear them 0.0

Love is a terrible crime. It kills the innocent with blood and grime.

Return to “Inspired”