Random Self-Portrait

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Random Self-Portrait

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 30 Aug 2011 18:15

This is probably the only decent self-portrait I've ever done. I rarely do them anyway, since I prefer drawing other people, but this one came out really well :D
As to where this came from, I had a popsicle earlier, and I was chewing on the leftover stick when I randomly started to draw myself chewing on some Pocky. That's pretty much how I look all the time, except for the Pocky. And since Riptide is number 3 (probably soon to be number 2) on my Top 25 Most Played playlist on itunes, I made some of the lyrics coming out of my headphones.
And if you don't know what Pocky is, it's chocolate-coated cookie sticks. I wish I had some right now *drool*

Hedgehogs for days

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Random Self-Portrait

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 30 Aug 2011 18:45

Sweet! I like your style a lot.
and pocky=amazing <3

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Return to “Inspired”