You

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Adre
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

You

Unread postby Adre » 20 Jul 2011 15:24

Hey guys, I don't think this is really the right spot to put this post but I didn't look through the topics very hard.. Forgive my laziness :confused:

I was thinking about one of my ex-girl friends and how much the song "I hate you" Reminds me of her because of all the times I found her doped out on the floor and having to try to 'fix' her. Anyhow I wrote this song about her before I knew about sick puppies but thought I'd share anyhow. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvMHeSsoDpQ

(Don't mind my funny faces since it was the first time I recorded online)

P.S. I slaughtered the ending.

David
Ambassador Guardian
Ambassador Guardian

Re: You

Unread postby David » 20 Jul 2011 18:12

I liked it, you can kinda zone out to that song. I really like the sound when you had the pulloff on the D before switching to G.

As far as the funny faces thing, I post covers on youtube and I never know where to look, except I try not to stare at my left hand to much.

I DO!!!!

Adre
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: You

Unread postby Adre » 20 Jul 2011 18:20

Thanks for the support :P That little pull off before the G is what started all of it haha

Return to “Inspired”