MYODB (MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MYODB (MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!)

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 19 Jul 2011 14:34

I can't stand when people gossip and talk about someone behind their backs. Its another reason this world is so messed up. For example: My mom and my sister, they talk about my Emo cousin. Saying that she is the way she is because her sister treats her like crap......IT IS NONE OF THEIR DAMN BUSINESS!!!!! No one has to comment on this, i just wanted to give my opinion on an important matter :p

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

sh4ms
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: MYODB (MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUSINESS!!)

Unread postby sh4ms » 23 Jul 2011 13:03

Yeah, this really sucks :ugh:

Return to “Inspired”