Inspired

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Inspired

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 16 Jun 2011 18:24

by my recent realization that it's not the end of the world just because this or that has got you down.
If it sucks I'm sorry.

I must have Issues, lying in the Bottom of my mind.
All I really want is to Survive, be the Master of the Universe but it's hard when Nothing Really Matters.
This is Pitiful.
So Maybe it's time to change.
And embrace this Riptide,
The fact that maybe I'm the Odd One
Even among the Rock Kids.
I'd explain this feeling more but
There are Too Many Words.
So,
For now you'll have to trust me
And take hold of White Balloons

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

RobDrinksMilk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Inspired

Unread postby RobDrinksMilk » 14 Aug 2011 20:42

These white balloons make me happy. :D

sh4ms
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Inspired

Unread postby sh4ms » 20 Aug 2011 18:48

Awesome :rock:

Return to “Inspired”