Loss of a Twin (Poem/Lyrical Interpretation)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Loss of a Twin (Poem/Lyrical Interpretation)

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 19 Mar 2011 20:53

This is actually a poem/song that I put to the tune of Brian Tyler's "Loss of a Twin" orchestral piece from the motion picture "Eagle Eye". You can look it up on YouTube. It just sounded so beautiful, I just started singing random words, and I didn't think to WRITE them down, so I just kept on singing until I typed them up.
But here's the words.

Once. Upon. A. Lost civilization's time.
I. Could walk. upon the streets with you tonight.
But no, now it's time for me
to slowly fall asleep.
When~ You leave.
(X2)

Y'know, I'm gonna have this as a lullaby, if I ever have kids.
AND I think I'm gonna use this as an intro or Outro song to my album "Still Waiting..."
But Played on guitar and bass, not piano and violin.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Inspired”