The Empty Autumn - Remember (Original) (HALO:Reach Tribute)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Empty Autumn - Remember (Original) (HALO:Reach Tribute)

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 02 Aug 2010 16:48

Page no longer available
Hello. This is a tribute song for the game Halo:Reach. I love Halo, to be honest, but I don't have an Xbox 360 so that I can even catch up with Halo 3. It sucks. Anyways, I watched the commercial for Halo:Reach and the instrumental music for it just sounded amazing, epic, at least to me. And at the end of the commercial it ended with two words: Remember Reach. So I just took out Reach and made Remember. It was really inspiring for me.

Oh I'm Gonna put this out RIGHT NOW. My 'Scream' needs to be worked on or stopped.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Inspired”