The Empty Autumn - Shadow of Doubt (Original)

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

The Empty Autumn - Shadow of Doubt (Original)

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 31 Jul 2010 12:45

I originally wrote lyrics to this song, but I lost them somewhere, so I'm gonna have to listen to my crappy recording on my phone, where you can barely hear the singing from me to retrieve the lyrics and write em down somewhere. Anyways, my girlfriend was having a bad day, like she usually does, and was doubting herself that she was any good of even a person (Don't you judge her, I like helping her through it) so I wrote this for her, and in the lyrics it sends this as a message 'Don't stray into the shadows of doubt, you might not come out' or something like that.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Empty Autumn - Shadow of Doubt (Original)

Unread postby listentothemusic » 04 Aug 2010 00:16

I like this one. Would love to hear lyrics.

TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 04 Aug 2010 18:23

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

listentothemusic
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby listentothemusic » 05 Aug 2010 20:48

Return to “Inspired”