My Lyrics. Mostly Love songs.

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Half-Life999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

My Lyrics. Mostly Love songs.

Unread postby Half-Life999 » 25 Jul 2009 11:22

Unbearable

I Need a place to stay
I need to get away
from it
all

I need to be locked away
cause I've seen better days
It's only monday to tuesday now

Days Never change
when you're in pain
It's Unbearable to speak about it
Won't talk to you
won't walk with you
To let all my problems out.

A Tear Flows down my cheek
I guess i'm lonely
Again

Days Never change
when you're in pain
It's Unbearable to speak about it
Won't talk to you
won't walk with you
To let all my problems out.

That's All I Got So Far For 'Unbearable'

Rock On With The One You Love Most. That Includes Girlfriends, Fiances, or Wives, IF YOU REALLY LOVE THEM THOUGH. If You Don't then f*** off, buddy.

Slivarito
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: My Lyrics. Mostly Love songs.

Unread postby Slivarito » 05 Nov 2009 01:51

I like what you have so far, it flows really well, and expresses your emotions directly. When you get the rest of it done and polished up, I think it'll be great! What accompanyment where you thinking about having go with it, guitar, piano, cello? If you've thought about it yet that is.

LET'S DO THIS!!!

Return to “Inspired”