Poetry You wrote from listening to SP

Write poems? Songs? Draw? Share your creative visions here.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Sarine Mila Darkmoon
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Poetry You wrote from listening to SP

Unread postby Sarine Mila Darkmoon » 11 Aug 2008 10:04

Just anything that you can come up with you know? I've got some, but I'll wait for someone else to post. Thank you

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Poetry You wrote from listening to SP

Unread postby Katy » 11 Aug 2008 10:24

Why wait for someone else to post first? Be the trend-setter! :biggrin:

I will think on this though to see if I can come up with anything halfway decent. Good idea!

Return to “Inspired”