American Horror Story Freak Show

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

American Horror Story Freak Show

Unread postby aquarius215 » 23 Oct 2014 04:19

Anyone else watching this season? Loving Kathy Bates this season!

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

Carrie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: American Horror Story Freak Show

Unread postby Carrie » 23 Oct 2014 05:59

This may end up being my favorite season. I loved season one too but this one is gonna be good...

C-Jay
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby C-Jay » 26 Oct 2014 12:52

It's starting to pick up. I still think the first season has been the best, so far. The one I didn't much care for was Asylum. I pretty much had to force myself to finish it.

aquarius215
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby aquarius215 » 02 Nov 2014 13:32

I tried to watch Asylum but I got confused & disturbed so I stopped. I can't believe who they killed off this week! And, ok, am I the only one who is loving Angela Bassett as a 3 breasted hermaphrodite? The makeup artists on that show are incredible! You can't tell the third breast isn't real!

crochetmama215@yahoo.com
Don't let someone tell you you're no one...Odd One
What's inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view
Where did the time go? Hell if I know
I tried to be someone else, but nothing seemed to change. I know now this is who I really am inside.

vegawriters

Unread postby vegawriters » 02 Nov 2014 22:13

It's on my list, actually. But a lot of shows are on my list. ;)

Pick up a pen and fight a war for the right to dream.
- Live/The Sanctity of Dreams

Shows
March 12, 2014/HCIRT/SLC, UT

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”