Hell's Kitchen

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby Missy » 02 Apr 2008 14:20

I am a sucker for this show! I really don't know why I love it so much, since I am a horrible cook... But I just can't get enough of it! The season premiere was last night... Anyone else see it?

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby Stephanie » 02 Apr 2008 14:33

Hah! I love that show...its my favorite thing to watch. Chef Ramsay is hilarious. Unfortunately I didn't get to watch it last night, we had a huge thunderstorm and it knocked the satellite out. :(

Anything good happen yet?

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby Missy » 02 Apr 2008 14:35

That sucks! I'm sorry :(
Well, one of the chefs made Ramsay throw up when they did their signature dish lol I think that is a first! And of course, all the guests walked out cuz they didn't get the orders out...

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby Missy » 02 Apr 2008 14:36

OH! And Chef Ramsay went in disguise when the group got together and they were all talking, saying how great that they were gonna be... It was hilarious! Especially when he revealed himself

Stephanie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby Stephanie » 03 Apr 2008 13:39

Oh crap. Looks like I missed a good start...Did they say anything about catching a rerun after the show or am I out of luck? :(

I would be so embarrassed if I was boasting and he was undercover in the same place...oh god..I think I would crawl in a hole and die. What did the contestants have to say about it after he revealed himself? Bet they shat bricks.

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby tenroses » 03 Apr 2008 15:33

Hahaha I love how Ramsay is such a meanie. Ahh UK shows..

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby Missy » 03 Apr 2008 19:59

They got really excited and started screaming and jumping up and down... One girl went to try to hug him and he acted like she wasn't even there, it was great! I really don't think they even realized they made idiots of themselves... They are showing reruns on random channels on digital cable... But other than that, I don't think so...

frodolover36
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby frodolover36 » 14 Apr 2008 22:40

love this show. Ramsey is sooo mean but its awesome! he gets so angry.

i also watched his other show he did for a while. i forget what its called but it was the one where he went around to different failing restaurants and saved them

The name's Nikki

"I don't consider myself a guitarist, or even a vocalist for that matter, I'm a rockstar."
~Shimon Moore

Missy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Hell's Kitchen

Unread postby Missy » 28 Jun 2008 14:49

I will be happy with whoever wins... But I am personally rooting for Christina...

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”