Web Series I acted in

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Timmy86
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Web Series I acted in

Unread postby Timmy86 » 30 Apr 2014 06:50

Hey Puppies fans,

I acted in a web series and the first episode is up on youtube.
It's a no budget DIY web series that was filmed in Melbourne, Australia. It contains elements of sci-fi, action, horror, and a little bit comedy. The first episode is kind of a mix between Godzilla and Doctor Who.

Anyway here is the episode, it's split in two sections. I hope you enjoy it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLpU ... 7XBfGvtpus[url][/url]

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”