Dallas

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
StephSCO
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Dallas

Unread postby StephSCO » 28 Oct 2013 11:25

Okay, I just had to get on here and say something about Dallas, my favorite show since I was a kid. I watched the original when I was growing up and loved it, so when I heard that TNT was going to be doing a continuation of the original, I confess to feeling somewhat skeptical about it, because continuations or reboots generally are never as good as the original.

Well, I've watched the first two seasons, and so far I have been very impressed. The producers of the new show not only brought back some of the original cast, they gave the late Larry Hagman a rousing send-off in true Ewing style. I am definitely looking forward to the premiere of season 3 in January! :biggrin:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: Dallas

Unread postby Cassie » 28 Oct 2013 11:29

I've never seen the original...I heard about the reboot and was curious pretty much solely because of Jordana Brewster but I've just got too many shows already...haha

StephSCO
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby StephSCO » 30 Oct 2013 22:02

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 31 Oct 2013 08:52

I download them after they air. I hace a list of the last episode I watched in each...that's how bad it is. I won't give a number...but it is a lot.

StephSCO
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby StephSCO » 13 Feb 2014 14:41

I keep ahead of things mostly through Xfinity On-Demand, especially when I have to miss an episode of a show due to being up in Boulder with my husband. Sometimes, if there's a special related to Dallas (or any other show) that's not being shown here in the US, I ask my friend in the UK to get it for me, such as the ITV tribute that aired when Larry Hagman passed away.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”