Once Upon a Time

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Once Upon a Time

Unread postby Cassie » 27 Oct 2013 17:53

Okay so there has GOT to be more people that watch this show...I've been hooked since the very beginning. I fell in love with Mulan the second they introduced her...And I don't WANT to like Hook but I really can't seem to help myself. :noclue:

Julie
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Once Upon a Time

Unread postby Julie » 09 Nov 2013 11:07

I've come to love this show....the effects (esp in the first season) can be cheesy, but I love it nonetheless. I started watching out of boredom and ended up getting hooked.

My theory is as such....70 year-olds of today swing dance at weddings, so at 70 we'll be moshing and head banging in walkers to Rage.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Shamrock » 09 Nov 2013 21:01

I am in love with Hook. Must be the Irish in him.... my bf hates my love and excitement for Hook winning a kiss. >=D

I've loved this show since it began too, nothing could be better deep down in my heart... haha

And it can be so damn corny!! YET I LOVE EVERY MOMENT. Rumpelstiltskin is my other favorite.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 09 Nov 2013 21:11

YES! That's what happens! And one of my male co-workers I just found out watches it RELIGIOUSLY and it surprised me because he definitely doesn't seem the "type" to watch it. I think it's great.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Shamrock » 09 Nov 2013 21:23

My roommate absolutely loves Disney, yet she had not watched this yet, and she had all kinds of friends telling her too. But when I wouldn't stop teasing my bf that Hook and Emma were bound to kiss soon, she just had to know what all my Hook giddiness was about. So she is finally watching it from the first season, on the 15th episode, and I absolutely cannot wait for her to catch up and finally have someone to giggle about the show with.

I never get so excited about shows, I hardly watch tv, but I just love Once Upon A Time.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 09 Nov 2013 22:42

HOW can you love Disney and at least not have checked it out...? :noclue: I just love how they crossover different character universes and villains, etc. I thought it was very clever. I love what they've done with every character except for like...two. (Maleficent, because they make her out to be sort of a wimp, and Aurora because she's really boring. The only interesting part about her is Mulan)

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 16 Nov 2013 05:01

I'm a huge fan of the show and I really love this season, I felt like the last season kind of lost it with the curse being broken but now when they are fighting PP to save Henry in Neverland its really interesting.
And I love me some Hook and Emma, why did they have to bring Neal back!?

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 16 Nov 2013 19:36

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 17 Nov 2013 03:11

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Nov 2013 18:39

Definitely not. I can't even look at Neal ugh. Yea me too but it seems unlikely since they've already killed him once and brought him back. But I can cross my fingers anyway...

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 17 Nov 2013 23:45

I wish they would show a bit more about what is going on in the enchanted forest kingdom now that the curse is broken
I still womder about poor Mulan

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 18 Nov 2013 11:54

ME TOO. I love Mulan. She needs to be a regular. I wish they would too but they are of course going tofocus mainlu on the core characters and Neverland.

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 19 Nov 2013 09:51

Did you watch this week's ep?
I was BLOWN AWAY :surprised:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Nov 2013 13:00

UGH No. I lost track of time and by the time I realized it was on, the episode was already half over. I will probably get to it tonight or tomorrow...

Green-Stringed Bass
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Green-Stringed Bass » 21 Nov 2013 13:42

I love this show so much. It is a bonding moment for me and my dad every week. We literally sit guessing why they introduced a new story because it is always for some reason. And from the minute they introduced Hook I kept telling my dad he loved Emma, then it came true and I am happy.

You make me wanna jump off a ledge
Find a new life
Come back from the dead

*Always curious*

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 04 Dec 2013 12:28

Seriously am I the only one who mind was blown by the last few episodes?
Although I totally saw the body swap thing coming

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 07 Dec 2013 17:55

I need to see the newest. I had work at 2am the next morning so I was in bed by like 6pm. I am behind on so many shows...ugh.

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 26 Mar 2014 09:37

I'm in love with this show
it keeps getting better and better

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 26 Mar 2014 13:29

I'm 2 or 3 episodes behind. I need to catch up...

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 04 Apr 2014 06:23

"It is a liquid that can conjure courage, give strength or even act as a love potion of sorts.
It's called whiskey and no it's not magical especially the next day"

Regina - The Evil Queen

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”