City of Bones: Mortal Instruments

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

City of Bones: Mortal Instruments

Unread postby *J* » 24 Aug 2013 18:18

Just saw this movie because I loved the book series!

The book is usually better than the movie - and this movie is no exception. I liked it, but there were so many nuances of the book that they did not explain in the movie. If someone is watching this move that has not read the book, they might not enjoy it as much.

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: City of Bones: Mortal Instruments

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 25 Aug 2013 10:13

I didn't read the books (yet) and I loved the movie.
I did notice that a lot of it was influenced by other movies/books, I'm hoping it was as a tribute and not as a rip off.
There were a few parts where I felt it was a bit childish, but all and all I really liked it.

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

sum1special
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby sum1special » 26 Aug 2013 21:06

I liked the movie (my friend who's read the books was kind of irritated) but I just kept thinking of references to other movies (Star Wars anyone?) Someone had a joke about it they said, "He had his ring set to W for Wumbo". Overall it was pretty good, better than I expected, but I hope some of the issues in the books are explained in the next movies.

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 27 Aug 2013 12:42

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

mariostako
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby mariostako » 28 Aug 2013 20:28

the movie was dump.in the books always the stories will be better.cause hollywood use like always all the dump michael bay twilight style in this genre and it kills the story.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”