How to Train Your Dragon 2

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
erameline
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

How to Train Your Dragon 2

Unread postby erameline » 12 Jul 2013 11:33

YOU GUYS the new trailer was just released! I may or may not be dancing around the house right now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68AqHwgk2s8

I absolutely adored the first one (and the Gift of the Night Fury and the TV show, etc.) and I am so excited to see this in theaters. I was unfortunately late to the bandwagon the first time around and missed it in theaters. NEVER AGAIN!

Coming to theaters in June 2014.

(Hiccup finally hit puberty. I APPROVE.)

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: How to Train Your Dragon 2

Unread postby Cody Lee » 15 Jul 2013 07:59

Really excited about this one

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”