MTV's Teen Wolf

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

MTV's Teen Wolf

Unread postby chandra » 05 Jun 2013 18:14

I didn't see a thread for this, so I'll start one...

I just finished watching both seasons of 'Teen Wolf' right before it expired on Hulu, then I watched the premier for season 3 on the MTV website....I'm hooked!!! :rock:
Does anyone else watch?

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

NickyToons
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: MTV's Teen Wolf

Unread postby NickyToons » 05 Jun 2013 23:51

I love it! I thought it was a quite bad tv show when I heard about it at first, but have to admit after watching a few episodes of season one did get me hooked.

Going to start with season 3 tonight :)

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby chandra » 06 Jun 2013 11:32

^ :laugh: yeah, after a couple episodes, you realize how much fun it is!

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Katy » 07 Jun 2013 04:41

I was really excited when I heard MTV was bringing the show back for another season. I watched the first two seasons on Netflix and fell in love with the characters. I haven't had the opportunity to see the new premiere yet but I will soon.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”