Juno (movie)

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
SweetPandemonium
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby SweetPandemonium » 07 Apr 2008 17:25

I just watched Juno again last night. It's so funny. I can't wait for the dvd!!! ;D
Last edited by SweetPandemonium on 07 Apr 2008 17:25, edited 1 time in total.

\m/Mandy\m/

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for."

tenroses
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby tenroses » 07 Apr 2008 17:42

YAY for DVDs. My friend is seeing it tonight at the two dollar theatre where she lives haha

"If you spend any time in , there's only of ." ~Alan Rickman

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby alice991 » 15 Apr 2008 16:04

It came out today, didn't it??
I need to go get it, but I'm taking care of family right now, lol.

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Thanks to Meredith (DNRpuppy) for my set.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Juno (movie)

Unread postby Serge » 16 Apr 2008 14:54

Yup! I already got my copy!

....you should all check out "Lars and the Real Girl" too, it came out today as well. Very brilliant (and funny) movie! :D

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby alice991 » 16 Apr 2008 15:38

^^ That's the one where the guy (Lars, I assume) falls in love with a blow-up doll, right? lol

Is there anyone going to listen to my story? All about the girl who came to stay?

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Juno (movie)

Unread postby Serge » 16 Apr 2008 15:56

lol yeah, but there's a lot of meaning and symbolism to it though :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Juno (movie)

Unread postby Cassie » 17 Apr 2008 14:00

I have to go buy my copy of the DVD as soon as I have the cash to spare.

Shamrock
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby Shamrock » 17 Apr 2008 14:20

I was going to rent it, it looked like it might be cute, but I haven't yet, but since you all liked it I think I'm definately going to have to check it out now.

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby alice991 » 17 Apr 2008 14:34

^ Yes, yes you will check it out now, :P

Oh, just for anyone who wants to know... I think the chords to the song "Anyone Else But You" (from "Juno" obviously) is just G and C* .... very repeatative.

|--0--|
|--0--|
|--0--|
|--3--|
|--2--|
|--0--|

correct me if I'm wrong, please :)
Last edited by alice991 on 17 Apr 2008 14:35, edited 1 time in total.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby Serge » 17 Apr 2008 17:43

haha thanks for posting that!

It does seem rather simple, I'm gonna try it tonight =)

alice991
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby alice991 » 18 Apr 2008 13:41

You're welcome. ;D
It is really simple, you just have to listen to the song to get the stroking pattern and that's really it. It only takes about ten seconds to memorize. :P

ajs8713

Juno (movie)

Unread postby ajs8713 » 21 Apr 2008 09:59

yeah i just bought it yesterday i have the deluxe edition it comes with a digital copy of the movie and script. great stuff.

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby Serge » 21 Apr 2008 14:13

I bought that version too!, it's awesome how you can transfer it to pretty much anywhere you'd like :D

nicolenice
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby nicolenice » 15 May 2008 20:51

I love this movie. I liked how it turned out in the end, so glad the husband got lost he sucked anyways.

Kemmy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Juno (movie)

Unread postby Kemmy » 15 May 2008 20:58

I really liked Juno...it didn't fall into any of the traps that typically happens in movies about teen pregnancy. It was so well done.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”