Friends

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Friends

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 16 Feb 2013 17:26

Yes...Friends. I watch at least an episode a night in bed and have for the past 5 years for the moat part. All 10 season on Blue Ray is amazing! I'm a Friends freak much like the Pups!

Cody_IDK
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Friends

Unread postby Cody_IDK » 20 Feb 2013 12:16

You can be my new best friend if youd like!! Friends is such an addiction.

Smile! Someone's Thinking About You!!!

WonSickPuppy
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby WonSickPuppy » 20 Feb 2013 14:21

Cody_IDK
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody_IDK » 20 Feb 2013 17:37

thats awesome!!!

Smile! Someone's Thinking About You!!!

erameline
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby erameline » 05 Aug 2013 12:02

Every couple of years I sit down and just watch the whole show start to finish. I love them all so much. It's really just lovely to see a show about a bunch of people who genuinely care about each other. And none of the plots ever seemed far-fetched (most shows need to throw every plot into the mix in order to keep going these days-- death, destruction, natural disasters, etc.), and ugh it's just so lovable.

Chandler will always be my favorite.

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 10 Aug 2013 08:39

Lol I've said it before and I'll say it again, I want to hear the pups cover The Rembrandts - I'll Be There For You (Friends Theme Song). I could see them putting a little pup twist on it and it'd sound great live.

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Ginger_Beard

Unread postby Ginger_Beard » 20 Aug 2013 17:48

Slappin' Da Bass!

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”