The Booth at the End

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Booth at the End

Unread postby kakugori » 27 Aug 2012 22:44

I caught an article on this series at io9, and decided I must watch right then and there. So I watched, and it's great.

The Booth at the End is a Hulu exclusive (yeah, I don't love Hulu but the show is worth it). The first season is only 5 half-hour episodes, and the current season is the same. Final episode for season 2 is next Monday. I don't know if there will be a third season but I hope so!

The basics here are pretty much in the title. Guy sits in a booth in a diner. This diner is the only setting, which means the whole show revolves around the different people, dialog, and how the actors portray their characters. These people come to the guy because they have something they want. They make a deal with him - he gives a task, and they get what they want. The only key is that they have to give him all the details.

The series is pretty complicated. It's one of those shows where I find myself trying to predict where the plot is going and how all these bits of information fit together. And Xander Berkeley, whose character apparently has no name, is pretty awesome at playing the mysterious guy in the booth.

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: The Booth at the End

Unread postby chandra » 28 Aug 2012 10:40

sounds cool, i'll have to check it out. thanx for sharing :smile:

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”