Red Dawn

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Red Dawn

Unread postby Cody Lee » 11 Aug 2012 13:19

Super excited about this remake!

http://www.traileraddict.com/trailer/red-dawn/trailer

Love the casting

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Red Dawn

Unread postby *J* » 11 Aug 2012 20:16

Nicky_Angel
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Red Dawn

Unread postby Nicky_Angel » 07 Feb 2013 12:00

I really enjoyed that movie
I thought it was an original idea

I don't care, no I wouldn't dare, To fix the twist in you

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”