Which type of movies you like ?

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
markkavin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby markkavin » 28 Jul 2012 16:09

Hello Friends, Which do you prefer, Horror movies, Comedy movies, Action movies and Romantic movies ?

chandra
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Which type of movies you like ?

Unread postby chandra » 30 Jul 2012 10:37

i love all kinds of movies for the most part, but horror movies are my favorite!

Feel free to come hang out with me on the book of faces: http://www.facebook.com/chandra.sylvio

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 30 Jul 2012 12:33

I like horror and comedy x3

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

jamesstolen08

Unread postby jamesstolen08 » 25 Aug 2012 16:58

I like to watch comedy and romantic movies very much. Because these movies are full of entertainment. When i have watched these movies i am enjoyed it so much.

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 27 Aug 2012 07:26

I love sci-fi and action. We usually go to brave the crowded movie theaters to see the 3d or crazy action movies. But then I usually netflix other movies at home.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”