NCIS: LA

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

NCIS: LA

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 12 Apr 2012 06:25

I used to be a stubborn original NCIS fan (I had been watching it since it first started) and hated the thought of a second NCIS series...but it grew on me XD
Any other NCIS fans like it?

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

NinaL
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: NCIS: LA

Unread postby NinaL » 12 Apr 2012 11:40

I like both NCIS and NCIS: LA.
At first I thought, why do they have to do another one? Like with CSI. But I really like both of them.

"Cause what`s inside of me is invisible to most, even in clear view"

Do you have a Sick Puppies tattoo? Want to be a part of my project?

rocklover

Unread postby rocklover » 05 Jul 2012 09:29

i enjoy both shows a lot. i was leary at first too, can it really be as good as the original? but ive quickly grown to love it just as much as the original (sometimes more)

~Jen

Katy
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Katy » 14 Jan 2013 07:45

I like this show probably more than the original but I don't get to see NCIS as often because of my work schedule so that could be why. :noclue: The variety of characters on both shows is amazing.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”