One Piece!

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
dulcecorazon98
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

One Piece!

Unread postby dulcecorazon98 » 14 Feb 2012 22:29

Im starting to watch previous episodes of One Piece and I forgot how much I love the show its amazing!!! :smile: I can't wait to finish my Zoro Cosplay!!!! :cool: Its going to be epic!!! :rock:

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”