What Type Of Movies/TV Shows Do You Like?

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Harlie loves SP
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What Type Of Movies/TV Shows Do You Like?

Unread postby Harlie loves SP » 09 Dec 2011 08:52

Really anything horror/si-fi scary or goory :devil: :51: :chomp: :dead:

~Harlie~Harlie

MrDeBisschop
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: What Type Of Movies/TV Shows Do You Like?

Unread postby MrDeBisschop » 19 Jan 2012 14:16

I liked Battlestar Galactica very much, watching Dexter now

You'll just come back, running! Too Sick Puppies yeah!

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 25 Jan 2012 15:09

Movies: Pretty much anything as long as I can get into the plot/storyline

TV Shows: Crime dramas, comedies, I like two soap operas (DAYS and Y&R) but I rarely watch the soaps, almost always watch my crime dramas and comedies though. <3 Fave shows are Criminal Minds, Mike and Molly, 2 broke Girls, NCIS, NCIS: LA, Law and Order SVU, How I Met Your Mother (HELLO, NPH!), Hawaii Five-O (Hey Alex O *swoon*) Person of Interest, Unforgettable, and Big Bang Theory

Oh yeah and House and Ghost Whisperer

Bri

Bigg_neal
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Bigg_neal » 02 Mar 2012 06:15

Movies: I enjoy action, Comedy, Drama..pretty much all genre's some of my favorite movies include

The Crow, Saints and Soldiers (independant film), Hurt Locker, S.W.A.T., The Warrior, Rush Hour 1&2, Shangai Noon/Knights, Grown Ups, 7 Samurai, The Last Samurai

TV shows: i watch a lot of different types but Law enforcement type shows are my favorites hahah

Some of my favorite shows are:

NCIS, NCIS: Los Angeles, Criminal Minds, Burn Notice, SmallVille, Highlander, Bones, The Pretender, Sir Arthur Canon Doyle's "The Lost World"

(I have most of the seasons on box set for all these shows lol...i went without cable for a few years so my TV Box set collection has grown due to that hahah.)

ShariBlackVelvet
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ShariBlackVelvet » 21 Jun 2012 05:37

I like the pixel/animated animal based films - anything like Finding Nemo, Bee Movie, Ratatouille...

Also, like comedy horrors.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”