Biggest Loser

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
angelbear425
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Biggest Loser

Unread postby angelbear425 » 20 Sep 2011 17:21

Does anyone else watch this? I have been for years and the people on it really inspire me that they want to help themselves and then help others lose weight. New season starts tonight, that's why I was wondering.

Shim: You don't like Rage Against the Machine?
Me: I like one song.
Shim: Which one?
Me: Bulls on Parade.
Shim: F%&* off! HAHA

RobDrinksMilk
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Biggest Loser

Unread postby RobDrinksMilk » 22 Sep 2011 15:25

I think that people pushing themselves in a way they aren't used to is inspiring as well. I don't watch TV, but I do know of the show you speak of.
What are you inspired to do after watching this show? Art, fitness, career choice etc?

xlpurplepixielx
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Biggest Loser

Unread postby xlpurplepixielx » 29 Sep 2011 19:17

I watch this show. This season is good, but I don't think it's fair that they are pitting ages against ages. My only problem with this show, or actually it's a good thing lol, is that it makes me want to diet and lose weight really bad. Dieting wouldn't be good for me since I already eat only around 1000 calories a day (If not less!) but exercise would be! *nod*

Bri

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”