New Girl

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Girl

Unread postby Serge » 20 Sep 2011 17:09

I'll be the first to admit that I'm pretty much only watching this show weekly because I adore Zooey Deschanel, but I'm actually hoping it turns out to be good. Anyone else tuning in tonight? :smile:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: New Girl

Unread postby hamjen » 20 Sep 2011 17:49

I might!!!!! :)

hamjen
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby hamjen » 24 Sep 2011 19:31

This show was awesome-funny!!!

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 25 Sep 2011 22:40

THe pilot wasn't as funny as I hoped but I LOVE Deschanel as always so I'll keep watching hoping it gets better :)

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 10 Apr 2012 17:37

This show has grown on me. They are crazy. Zooey is crazy. It is not often that a show makes me laugh out loud! :crazy:

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Cody Lee » 11 Apr 2012 16:51

Oh yes it grew on me big time, me and my roommates watch it every week, it's hilarious

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

sderlan

Unread postby sderlan » 12 Apr 2012 23:41

I have to say, I really like this show though it is not the usual type that I would enjoy. It is a little too girly for me but there just are too much fun stuff going on in it.

Some people that it is overrated and it is riding on some tv show bandwagon that people gets some entertainment value from it, but quite honestly, it really is a great show.

The last episode when Cece and Schmidt had gone "out" is really a funny episode.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”