Boys Don't Cry

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Boys Don't Cry

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 25 Aug 2011 19:17

So I have these weird movie rules in my mind. Here's a few.
#1. I don't like crazy sad movies.
#2. Movies don't make me cry (I don't mean tear up and wipe it away either, I mean CRY).
and the new rule:
#3. The exception to the two previous rules is "Boys Don't Cry".

'Cause seriously, I just watched it for the second time ever and cried again. But it's very good.
Does it get to anyone else like that?

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”