Parks and Recreation

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Parks and Recreation

Unread postby Serge » 18 Aug 2011 15:30

Quite possibly my current favorite TV comedy. In my opinion, it's the funniest & smartest comedy show today!

I was wondering if anyone else here is into it? Season 4 starts next month and nobody else I know seems to be into this fantastic show.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: Parks and Recreation

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 18 Aug 2011 16:37

I haven't seen every last episode but I like it, it's funny =]

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 19 Sep 2011 23:02

What season are you on? Season 4 starts this Thursday so you should try to catch up! :smile:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 20 Sep 2011 14:06

Ah! I haven't been keeping track! D:
*goes to find episodes*

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”