Karin A.K.A. Chibi Vampire

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheEmptyAutumn999
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Karin A.K.A. Chibi Vampire

Unread postby TheEmptyAutumn999 » 23 Apr 2011 05:48

I don't expect a lot of people to know about this particular anime/manga series. It's all about a young girl whose family, including herself, consist of vampires. Only she is different from her family in several ways. She LOVES garlic, she sun tans quite a bit (Without the burns), goes to HUMAN school, and one of her favorite activities is swimming. One other thing that's unlike the rest of her family is that she seems to need to GIVE blood rather than TAKE it. In order to find out the full series, unless you know it already, look it up. I've just given you the basics up there.^^^^^^^^^^^

Personally, this is one of my favorite animes, and not just because the main character is cute, hot, and sexy lookin' either. (Could their skirts BE any higher?) Its just because I myself can consider being a vamp mostly because my canines take the form of sharp fangs. I sometimes forget that and make myself bleed. Anyways, check out the series for yourself, all 24 episodes are online. I haven't found the site yet, so until I post it, good luck finding it. Sorry.

Hey.
My Favorite Color is Green.
My band is The Empty Autumn.
My Nickname is 'Tails'.
and I have but two needs to live in life to make it full.
"All I Need's A Guitar and a Girl"
~Miles 'Tails' M. of The Empty Autumn (From the lyrics of my song "Stare at the Sun")

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”