SUPER

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

SUPER

Unread postby Serge » 15 Mar 2011 17:29

I'm super excited over this!

It starts playing in some theaters on 4/1, and it'll slowly expand to others every week. So please go support it if it's playing near you! It's an incredibly small-budget film that looks really good so it needs all the help it can get. :smile:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cody Lee
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Re: SUPER

Unread postby Cody Lee » 16 Mar 2011 19:17

First thought...Kick Ass Rip off...then I saw Ellen page, that means I'm going to see it :)

"An idea is like a virus, resilient, highly contagious. The smallest seed of an idea can grow. It can grow to define, or destroy you."
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
Formerly known as Cakerz

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 16 Mar 2011 22:19

lol James Gunn was bummed that people would think that, but "Super" has been shown since Summer 2010, so both screenplays were being written at the same time.

Even Mark Millar recently tweeted to clear this up and even support "Super", very cool! :smile:

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

The Bomb
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby The Bomb » 18 Mar 2011 18:52

I actually just saw this movie this week at a film festival in Austin, Texas (SXSW) and it was pretty cool. I'm not gonna give anything away but be prepared for a suprise! You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it. :wink:

Also, I've seen Kick Ass and it's nothing like it.

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”