Anime

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Anime

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 10 Mar 2011 10:04

Anyone here like anime.

Keep Rockin

kakugori
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Anime

Unread postby kakugori » 10 Mar 2011 17:46

I do! But it sort of depends on what it is, I won't watch just anything and I tend to like the odd or quirky series. Darker than Black, Speed Grapher, xxxHolic, Kuragehime and Level E for the new ones...
I actually keep a list of all the anime I've seen . And I go to anime club on Saturday nights, so I'm always watching something.

SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 11 Mar 2011 06:47

Cool I like to watch Dragonball Z, Bleach, Naruto, Avatar the Last Airbender, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost In the Shell, One Piece, Cowboy Bepop, Digimon, Shaman King, and there are a ton of others that I haven't seen that I want to see.

Keep Rockin

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 11 Mar 2011 07:00

I love Avatar the last air bender, but that's it. My boyfriend is into all the Anime stuff, and he is super awesome at drawing it.

Portland ME, 11/26/10, Bangor ME, 7/31/11, Boston MA, 9/20/12,
Portland ME, 8/14/13

SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 11 Mar 2011 07:03

Keep Rockin

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 11 Mar 2011 07:07

Portland ME, 8/14/13

SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 11 Mar 2011 07:10

Keep Rockin

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 11 Mar 2011 07:13

I don't really want to think about the future, to much planing and bad things could happen. I'm just hoping that the Zombie Apocalypse comes along and I don't have to get a 'real job' in the 'real world'.

Portland ME, 8/14/13

SickPuppiesFanMike91
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby SickPuppiesFanMike91 » 11 Mar 2011 07:20

Yeah I agree. I mean I had plans to move out of my parents house not that long after I turned 18. I will be 20 in May and I'm still living with my parents. Not saying that its a bad thing but I just expected to be out of the house by now. :ugh:

Keep Rockin

Rose
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Rose » 11 Mar 2011 09:53

It's Ok my friend Hutch had to live with his friends parents.

Portland ME, 8/14/13

GabbyGold
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby GabbyGold » 16 Mar 2011 15:37

I absoultly love anime. It doesn't really matter what kind, as long as it has good story line, diolouge and art :laugh:

My favorites are Deathnote and Fruits Basket.

“Music speaks what cannot be expressed,
soothes the mind and gives it rest,
heals the heart and makes it whole,
flows from heaven to the soul.”

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 20 Apr 2011 21:55

I'm watching the Bleach series right now, I'm on episode 135 i think. :)

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

angelajolie

Unread postby angelajolie » 13 May 2011 03:50

I like anime. I like naruto and Pokemon shows.

|

AshleySamulka
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby AshleySamulka » 22 Jul 2011 18:56

I love anime! My favorite's are Ouran High School Host Club and Maid Sama...
i love high school romance because it matches your life and what you want to happen hahaha :laugh:

Obstacles are those frightful things that you see when you take your eyes off your goal.

CookieMonster24
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby CookieMonster24 » 22 Jul 2011 20:40

Bleach,Elfen Lied <3,Lucky Star,Kurokami :biggrin:

"I'm not your ordinary girl. When i first came into this world i was born without a heart, in the cold, in the dark. Don't think theres a right solution, people like me are the pollution. There's nothing i don't regret, so listen up close so you don't forget. I think novocaine runs threw veins. I don't know how to love or how to feel..."

alexandria
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby alexandria » 22 Jul 2011 22:54

Anime is so awesome!!! I really like Vampire Knight, Maid Sama, and Fruit Basket. I love the fact that the characters look like real people but in cartoon form.

Another piece of the puzzle, that doesn't fit... What are you for hurtin' for? What are for searching for?

ValentinThirteen
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby ValentinThirteen » 24 Jul 2011 16:16

Oh I love anime <3
My favorites are Ghost Hound, Steins;Gate, Angel Beats!, Bakuman, Wolfs Rain, and BECK: Mongolian Chop Squad =D
Does anyone here like to draw manga? :o

"I wish that things were still the way they used to be... but only for a day just so I could say that I remember you."

Snowmonkies
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Snowmonkies » 23 Aug 2011 18:25

I like to draw manga, though my style of it isn't perfect. Mostly I'm good at drawing guys. Need some practice drawing girls XD

I used to watch Naruto when it was on Toonami, as well as Zatch Bell and One Piece but I haven't kept up with the last two. I prefer to follow Naruto in the manga because the episodes take a long time to get back to the main story, and Disney XD airs them at 2 AM :/ I also used to watch the original Yu-Gi-Oh series when it was on, and Pokemon Master Quest. Other than those, I like Black Butler and Axis Powers Hetalia. I once watched a couple episodes of Soul Eater too, and it was pretty good but I haven't been watching it. When I used to wake up and not be able to go back to sleep in the summer, I'd stay up and watch InuYasha.

Hedgehogs for days

Sick&Connected
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sick&Connected » 22 Jul 2013 20:25

I like anime, My favorite anime is Naruto. I don't know why I just do I guess it just different from most shows. It is great if you like ninjas and fight scenes. fun and interesting.

Salvera
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Salvera » 17 Sep 2013 04:04

I've been at least 14 years regularly watch anime. My favorite are Elfen Lied, Dragonball, Rurouni Kenshin, Record of Lodoss War and so on...

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”