Being Human

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Being Human

Unread postby stephb » 21 Jan 2011 17:24

Did anyone catch the first episode of Being Human on Syfy last week? I didn't see it when it premired but the channel has repeated the episode several times so far this week. I believe it is on Mondays. Based only on the first episode it is about a vampire and werewolf trying to fit into society. So far it seems much darker than your Twilight and Vampire Diaries kind of thing, meaning skeletons in the closet kind of thing. I know I have seen several of the cast members before too...Sam Witwer (Aiden) was in Davis Bloom in Smallville. Sam Huntington (Josh) was in Superman Returns. I know I have seen the guy that plays Bishop too. Anyway I liked the first episode and will be watching more.

Steph

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Being Human

Unread postby *J* » 21 Jan 2011 17:31

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 21 Jan 2011 21:26

From what I found online earlier it sounds like there is a show by the same in both the USA and a UK. It sounds like the shows are based on the same premise but do have different actors. I am watching the USA one on Syfy. This past Monday was season 1, episode 1. It is being shown again (at least on cable here) a couple times over the weekend and again Monday before episode 2. is Syfy's site about the series.

Steph

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 22 Jan 2011 09:20

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 23 Jan 2011 11:59

I watched the first half, and I need to finish it. because from what I saw, I loved it... :smile:

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 24 Jan 2011 09:05

Me too Cassie. I am looking forward to tonight's new episode. BTW I saw a preview to the new episode and I was like "What? Are you serious?" In thinking about it for a bit I should have realized something like that was coming. Did you get any of that? No I didn't think so. I didn't want to spoil anything in case someone hadn't seen the preview :laugh:

Steph

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 25 Jan 2011 09:28

I've avoided the previews because I didn't finish the first episode. I'm going to watch both episodes now, actually. Yay, hulu.com :smile:

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 25 Jan 2011 21:13

I LOVE this show .. and am already having issues because I will miss next week's episode - will be at the Linkin Park concert . Thankfully there is Hulu :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 25 Jan 2011 21:20

That's why I love my DVR. Then again so far they seem to show the show a bunch of times each week. Still I know me and that I won't want to wait. I couldn't watch last night's episode until this morning and it bugged the crap out of me. :laugh:

Steph

PushyGirl86
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Being Human

Unread postby PushyGirl86 » 12 Apr 2011 06:33

Anyone watch being human the U.S. Version? I have been hooked since the first episode! And last night season finale was so freaking awesome and good :drool:
Anyone?

Danielle

Rochester NY, Mar 27 / 11
Rochester NY, Aug 01 / 10
Weedsport NY, Jul 19 / 08
Syracuse NY, Jul 30 / 11

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 12 Apr 2011 06:57

Yes I watch it. I won't talk about last night's episode in case someone hasn't seen it yet. It was an awesome episode. I'm not sure how many times I said OMG! hahaha

Steph

rocklover

Unread postby rocklover » 23 May 2011 17:37

love this show. cant wait for the next season to start back up

~Jen

stephb
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread postby stephb » 23 May 2011 17:48

Me too.

Steph

PushyGirl86
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby PushyGirl86 » 23 May 2011 18:45

Anyone know when its supposed to be back on?

And if you dont already you HAVE to follow Sam Huntington (Josh) and Meaghan Rath (Sally) on Twitter! Sam is hilarious!!!
@sammyhuntington
@meaghanrath

Danielle

Rochester NY, Mar 27 / 11
Rochester NY, Aug 01 / 10
Weedsport NY, Jul 19 / 08
Syracuse NY, Jul 30 / 11

rocklover

Unread postby rocklover » 26 May 2011 08:07

no idea when its scheduled to return. im guessing in the fall (sept/oct)

i already follow Sam. he is crazy on twitter.

~Jen

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”