The Walking Dead

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Walking Dead

Unread postby Serge » 31 Oct 2010 23:39

Did anyone else see the premiere? very promising show so far! I loved it.

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: The Walking Dead

Unread postby Cassie » 01 Nov 2010 08:46

NO! :angry: :wall: I KNEW I was going to forget about it and miss it. Ugh. Now I have to hunt it down online somewhere to watch it...

crystal08
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby crystal08 » 01 Nov 2010 18:09

The premiere was intriguing cant wait to see how they develop the story.

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 01 Nov 2010 19:31

Anything involving zombies and vampires usually gets me hooked .. and this show definitely reeled me in . Looking forward to seeing how it progresses and that I now have something to watch in place of True Blood on sunday nights :biggrin:

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 01 Nov 2010 19:33

I really liked it. Never read the books though.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 01 Nov 2010 19:40

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 01 Nov 2010 19:44

I think you will like it for sure .. they had a contest (it's already over though) where you could win a "stagger-on" role .. instead of a "walk-on" role .... :laugh: ...
I would have loved to have won that !
Whomever does the makeup for this show is awesome .

I believe in nothing, not the day and not the dark. I believe in nothing but the beating of our hearts

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 01 Nov 2010 19:55

^Haha that's awesome...

Sam
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Sam » 02 Nov 2010 08:22

jls07
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby jls07 » 02 Nov 2010 16:15

I loved it. The comics are awesome too. I was so mad when i filled out the "stagger on" contest form then couldnt enter cuz you have to be 21 though. BS. I should email a pic of me on Halloween and be like cmon i AM a zombie! :laugh:

Call me Jes!

Here since '08. Gotta love that Evanescence tour (;

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 02 Nov 2010 20:59

Watched the premiere today and LOVED it. Seriously. I'm so excited for the next episode. Aaaand, I found out that Sarah Wayne Callies is in it, which is a HUGE bonus for me. I love her... :smile: :rock: :rock:

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 03 Nov 2010 00:14

If you haven't read the series ... i highly recommend it!

They have collected the series in a number of trade paperbacks!

They are all labelled so it's easy to figure out. Start at the beginning and move your way through.

So glad i got to see the premiere looking forward to the series!!!!!!!!!

g

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 03 Nov 2010 00:36

Why am I just now hearing about this show?!! :crazy:

Finally, something to fill the void that True Blood has left me with on Sunday nights.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 03 Nov 2010 06:59

Will do G! I've heard about the books from a few different people already.

Gabby - maybe because it's on a weird channel? It airs on AMC. Lemme see if I can find the premiere for you somewhere to watch. :noclue:

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 03 Nov 2010 15:25

AMC has a lot of good shows though lol. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, and now this; they're on a roll.

....for me this show is a sweet bonus to my Sunday nights since it's currently the middle of Dexter season 5. Best show on paid channels, perhaps even overall. :)

"Never forget what you are, for surely the world will not. Make it your strength. Then it can never be your weakness. Armour yourself in it, and it will never be used to hurt you."

Gabby
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Gabby » 03 Nov 2010 17:22

I have AMC, that's where I watch Breaking Bad. AMC never used to have anything cool but like Serge said they're on a roll lately!

Donna
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Donna » 03 Nov 2010 18:11

I know you can download the episode from ITunes and Amazon .

And now I am going to have to find the books as well - thanks G :biggrin:

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 04 Nov 2010 09:34

Serge
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Serge » 07 Nov 2010 23:12

Just saw episode 2 - "Guts". Wow! what a great show it's turning out to be. Way better than all the recent zombie films.

Kind of bummed it's only gonna be 6 episodes, so 4 more to go. Perhaps Season 2 will have at least 12?

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 08 Nov 2010 06:23

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”