The Walking Dead

Seen a great movie? A horrible one? Addicted to a tv show? Tell us about it.
Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Re: The Walking Dead

Unread postby Cassie » 05 Dec 2010 20:03

:flash: :flash: :flash:

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 05 Dec 2010 22:20

Thanks to for signature!

Proud 1st Czech member and Ambassador! :D

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 06 Dec 2010 07:52

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 06 Dec 2010 12:14

Will be there second season?

Thanks to for signature!

Will I ever learn to treasure the ones I care for? Everyone leaves in the end doesn't matter how hard you hold on. Doesn't matter how much you drain your heart for.

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 06 Dec 2010 19:21

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 06 Dec 2010 22:00

Thanks to for signature!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 06 Dec 2010 22:06

^Yea...

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 06 Dec 2010 22:31

What the... :laugh:

Thanks to for signature!

Kat2323
World Crew Member
World Crew Member
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby Kat2323 » 13 Dec 2010 17:31

waaahhhh I didn't like the season finale! Kinda dull...and I want more!!!!!! I can't wait until October :wall:

Tweet me! :) @Kat2323x

Speedynek
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby Speedynek » 13 Dec 2010 22:21

Thanks to for signature!

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Unread postby -G- » 16 Jan 2011 22:43

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

Cassie
Lead Ambassador
Lead Ambassador

Unread postby Cassie » 19 Jan 2011 08:36

Yea but if the didn't do a long season 1, then we would have had to wait til Oct 2011 for SEASON ONE. Instead they rushed the production and skipped making a pilot so we had *something.* The wait sucks but it's better than if they didn't rush it. And it gives everyone else who didn't watch yet time to catch up (not that there should be ANYBODY who didn't watch...haha)

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 20 Jan 2011 11:45

The following commentaries are for entertainment purposes only. The view and opinions expressed herein are those of the demented individual and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of Sick Puppies or any of their respective affiliates or employees. Parental discretion is advised. Look both ways when crossing the street and don't forget to wash your hands every time you use the restroom. In case of fire, stop, drop and (rock n) roll! Merching at the speed of light!

TheBlackParade
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby TheBlackParade » 16 Aug 2011 16:41

cant wait for the premier on october 16th saw the trailer and it looks awsome :flash:

Welcome to my world Where everyone I ever need always ends up leaving me alone - My World - Sick Puppies
Blow a kiss at the methane skies See the rust through your playground eyes We're all in love tonight Leave a dream where the fallout lies Watch it grow where the tearstain dries To keep you safe tonight - S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W - My Chemical Romance

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 10 Sep 2011 15:16

*J*
World Crew Member
World Crew Member

Unread postby *J* » 12 Sep 2011 14:09

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 14 Sep 2011 13:10

risenreturn

Unread postby risenreturn » 04 Dec 2011 12:09

reviving this topic, has anyone seen any of season 2 yet? I've seen most of the new episodes and there pretty great IMO.

crystal08

Unread postby crystal08 » 04 Dec 2011 17:43

-G-
SP Merch
SP Merch

Unread postby -G- » 05 Dec 2011 10:51

Return to “Movies & TV Shows”